- 10:00am – 11:30am Popular Russian Songs
- 11:30am – 12:00pm Mehas Ensemble, St. George Folk Choir – Ukrainian and Russian Folk Songs
- 12:00pm – 12:10pm St. George Youth Quartet – Two Russian Songs by Yakov, Kyra, Ella and Alla: “Captain”, “Chunga-Changa”
- 12:10pm – 12:30pm Popular Russian Songs
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm St. George Russian Dance Troupes (Children and Adult) – “Lyrical Dance”, “Lebeda”, “Kamarinskaya”, “Gypsy Dance”, “Khorovod”, “Kalinka”, Dance Duet
- 1:40pm – 2:00pm Nikolay Haheu playing nai (traditional Romanian pan flute)
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm Scott Ensemble (Pop songs)
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm Popular Russian Songs
- 4:00pm – 4:45pm Vespers Service
- 4:45pm – 5:00pm Popular Russian Songs
- 5:00pm – 5:30pm Mehas Ensemble, St. George Folk Choir Ukrainian and Russian Folk Songs
- 5:30pm – 6:10pm “Claudia Rudolf Barrett’s Ballet Tech of Ohio”
- 6:10pm – 7:00pm St. George Russian Dance Troupes (Children and Adult) “Kamarinskaya”, “Lyrical Dance”, “Lebeda”, “Character Dance”,
“Ukrainian Dance”, “Gypsy Dance”, “Khorovod”, “Kalinka”, Dance Duet
- 7:00pm – 9:00pm Popular Russian Songs, Dances
Blini making classes in the Parish Hall at 11:30am and 2:30pm.
Join us inside our Church to learn about the faith and practice of Orthodox Christians. Church tours are led by the parish clergy and allow plenty of time for your questions. Each tour is about 30 minutes long.
Tour Schedule: 11:30 am, 1:30 pm, 5:30 pm and 7:30 pm
Vespers Service: 4:00 pm – Experience the beauty of Orthodox Christian worship. Visitors welcome!
The Russian Kitchen Menu
Piroshki – Baked pastry buns filled with meat, onion, and other spices.
Shashlik – Skewered and grilled cubes of marinated chicken or pork.
Goluptsy – Stuffed cabbage rolls.
Borscht -bright and complex Russian soup with a beautifully balanced sweet and sour flavor profile.
Beef Stroganoff – Classic dish served over egg noodles with sour cream.
Blini are among the most popular and most-eaten dishes in Russia. Similar to crepes, blini are incredibly delicious and traditionally served with a variety of toppings from sweet to savory.
Fillings-Rasberry, Strawberry, Maple syrup, honey, condensed milk.
Fillings- meat (beef/chicken), cooked salmon, smoked salmon, red caviar.
Sour Cream, Whipped Cream, Chocolate syrup.
Learn how to make your own blini at home! Blini making classes at 11:30am and 2:30pm.
Russian Bakery Menu
We will have a variety of traditional slavic baked goods including Napoleon Tort, Apple cakes, Poppy Seed Rolls, various cookies, cupcakes, and much more.
Siberian Express Bar Menu
We will have a variety of traditional slavic food items available at the bar including piroshki, pierogi, etc. Full menu to be posted soon.
Cocktails and Specialty Shots
- The Tsarina – Raspberry Schnapps, Baileys & Vodka.
- The Rasputin – Vodka, Kahlua & Baileys.
- Ivan the Terrible – Russian Standard Vodka, An Olive And A Splash of Spicy Tomato Juice.
- The KGB – The Ingredients Are Strictly Classified.
- Mother Russia – Grenadine, Blue Curacao, & Vodka.
- The Red Oktober –A Shot Of Russian Standard Is Dropped Into A Cold Baltika.
- The Cossak Charge – Vodka, Ginger Beer, Lime Juice, Lime
- Natasha’s Nightcap – Baileys, Amaretto & Vodka.
- Molotov Cocktail – Amaretto & Vodka.
- The Russian Gypsy – More Raspberry Schnapps than Vodka.
- The Dancing Bear – Vodka, Baileys, and Butterscotch Schnapps.
- Dostoevsky’s Delight – Chocolate, Vodka, and Kahlua.
- Baltika #3 – Classic – Lager 4.8% ABV
- Baltika #4 – Original – Dark Lager 5.6% ABV
- Baltika #6 – Porter – Dark Lager 4.8% ABV
- Baltika #7 – Export – Lager 5.4% ABV
- Baltika #9 – Strong – Strong Lager 8.0% ABV
Russian Standard, Twenty Grand Cognac Infused Vodka, Beluga Trans-Atlantic Racing Vodka